If you attempt to open an assignment in Schoology and
you're getting a "You need access" screen follow these steps:
- Login to Schoology and select the course that contains the assignment.
- Click Resources at the top of the page
- Select Apps on the left side of the resources page. Select Google Drive Resource App from the Resource Apps list. Click on Options > Account Settings on the right.
- Click the Connect button.
- Choose your KCSD email account from Choose an account window.
- Click the Allow button from the Schoology permissions window.
- Refresh the site by clicking the refresh button to the left of the address bar.
- Return to the Course's assignment page and attempt to open it.