Created by: Kirk Rohlfs
Modified on: Thu, 19 Nov, 2020 at 8:52 AM
Updating the Chromebook's operating system will help Please follow these steps:
- Turn on your Chromebook, login, and make sure you're connected to WiFi
- At the bottom right corner of your screen, select the time.
- Select Settings at the top of the pop up menu.
- At the bottom of the left panel of the Settings window, select About Chrome OS.
- Under "Google Chrome OS," you'll find which version of the Chrome operating system your Chromebook uses.
- Select Check for updates.
- If your Chromebook finds a software update, it will start to download automatically.
- If it doesn't automatically reboot, click Restart when you see the Restart button appear on the right.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.