- Reboot the device. A simple reboot can resolve a lot of the issues.
- If at home, reboot your home router.
- If at home, If you are using WiFi move closer to your router
- If at home, Avoid activities that heavily use your internet connection. (Such as streaming videos or music on other devices, online gaming, etc..)
- Close Brower tabs you do not need
- Windows and Mac's devices, Close other apps running on your computer
Make sure that you “allow” the camera and the microphone to be used by meet.google.com as seen below:
If you somehow miss this setting, we can still allow the camera and microphone to be used if you may see:
“Failed microphone/camera or microphone/camera blocked”
Click on the Lock button (highlighted in gray)
Once you click this button, you will see something similar to the menu below