Kami does not automatically show up under the "Open With" viewer in Chrome. The extension must first be loaded and permissions granted to access Google Drive.
1. Open Chrome browser and click the Extensions, puzzle piece, icon in the upper right corner.
Then select Kami Extension - PDF and Doc...
2. Click Log in or Sign Up With Google.
3. Select your KCSD email account.
4. Scroll to the very bottom of the "Chrome - Sign in -Google Accounts" window and select Allow.
5. Select K-12 School under Kami "Complete Sign Up"
6. Select Student under "Pick your role".
7. Click Finish button when "I am using Kami for" and "I am a" fields are correctly filled in.
8. Click Continue to finally launch Kami and edit PDF or Doc files from Google Drive.