These messages indicate that your browser is blocking third-party cookies. To enable third-party cookies in different browsers:
In Google Chrome
- Navigate to: chrome://settings/content/cookies
- Turn off Block third-party cookies.
- Navigate to: about:preferences#privacy
- Under History select Use custom settings for history.
- Select Accept cookies from sites and set it to Always.
In Internet Explorer
- Select Tools.
- Click Internet options.
- Click Privacy.
- Under Settings, select Advanced and choose to allow third-party cookies.
Note: Depending on the security settings on your device, third-party cookies may need to be enabled on a system-wide level.
Keokuk CSD Chromebooks:: already allow third-party cookies.