1. In your browser, navigate to www.schoology.com.
2. In the top right corner of the screen, hover over Sign Up.
3. Select Parent from the options in the drop-down menu.
4. You should have received a Parent Access Code from your child’s school, in the format XXXX-XXXX-XXX. Enter that code here:
5. Enter your name, email address, and password.
6. Once you log in, you’ll be able to browse your child’s activity by clicking the arrow to the right of your name and selecting your child’s name from the top right drop-down menu:
7. You also have the option to associate additional children using Schoology with this account. To associate additional children, click the down-facing arrow in the top right of your Schoology account, select Add Child, and enter the Parent Access Code of your other child/children.