This error message appears when your browser does not have 3rd Party Cookies enabled.
Once 3rd Party Cookies are enabled in your browser settings, you will be able to log in to SwiftK12 successfully.
Please see below for some guidance on enabling 3rd Party Cookies for commonly used browsers:
- If you are using Google Chrome, click here for steps : https://support.cloudhq.net/how-to-enable-3rd-party-cookies-in-google-chrome-browser/
- If you are using Firefox, click here for steps: https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/firefox
- If you are using Safari, you will need to make sure the prevent cross site tracking box is unchecked in the browser settings. Click here for steps:https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/prevent-cross-site-tracking-sfri40732/mac
- If you are using Microsoft Edge, click here for the steps: https://support.qualityunit.com/022932-How-to-enable-cookies-in-Edge
- If you are using Internet Explorer, click here: https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/internet-explorer
You may also want to clear the cookies and cache in your browser as well. Here is a link that will help you: https://www.pcmag.com/how-to/how-to-clear-your-cache-on-any-browser